Dublin, Sept. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Nanomaterials: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Nanomaterials Market to Reach $18.4 Billion by 2030
Global market for Nanomaterials estimated at US$7.9 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$18.4 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 11.2% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Carbon Nanotubes segment is projected to record a 12.6% CAGR and reach US$5.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles segment is readjusted to a revised 11.6% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The Nanomaterials market in the U.S. is estimated at US$2.3 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$2 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 13.1% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 9.3% and 10.1% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 10.4% CAGR.
|No. of Pages||678|
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2030|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$7.9 Billion|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030||$18.4 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||11.1%|
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic and Looming Global Recession
- Impact on Nanotechnology Sector Remains Mixed
- Nanotechnology-based Solutions for COVID-19 Management
- Nanomaterials in the Spotlight for Addressing COVID-19 Challenges
- Industrial Applications Take a Hit as COVID-19 Evolves Into an Economic Crisis
- World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for 2019, 2020 & 2021
- The Science behind Nanotechnology
- Nanomaterials: A Conceptual Definition
- Types of Nanomaterials
- Global Nanomaterials Market: Prospects & Outlook
- Number of Granted Patents in USPTO for Select Nanomaterials: 2014 and 2019
- World Brands
- Recent Market Activity
- Nanomaterials – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Nanomaterial Innovations to Boost Long-term Growth
- The Path for Innovation in Nanomaterials
- Nanomaterials Push Boundaries for Transportation Vehicles with Endless Applications
- Abundant Raw Material Availability and Development of Novel Synthesis Techniques Bodes Well for the Market
- Nanomaterial Usage Continues to Grow in Automotive Industry
- Post Pandemic Outlook for Nanomaterials in Automotive Applications
- Lightweight Materials Will Remain Important as the Automotive Industry Traces its Slow Trajectory Towards Recovery
- Advancements in Healthcare Technology, Medical Diagnostics and Medical Imaging to Boost Demand for Nanomaterials in Healthcare Sector
- Healthcare Applications to Buck the Virus Led Downturn
- As a Hidden Healthcare Crisis Begins to Unfold as a Result of Postponed Non-COVID Care, Nanotechnology in Cancer Care Will Become Even More Important
- With the COVID-19 Pandemic Exposing Global Healthcare Unpreparedness, There is Increasing Policy Led Focus on Rebooting Health Systems Worldwide
- Biomedical Emerges as a Promising Application Category for Nanomaterials
- Nanodiagnostic Products to Witness Strong Demand Growth
- Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery: A Specialized Market Opportunity
- Nanomaterials Advance Modern Sensing Tools Extending Application to POC Devices
- Dendrimers Serve as a Base to Build Multifunctional Nanodevices
- Gold Nanoparticles Exude Brimming Potential to Support Nanobiotechnology
- Development of High-Tech Electronics Products to Spur Market Opportunities
- Number of Consumer Electronics Users (in Million) for 2018, 2020, 2022, 2024 and 2026
- Falling Demand for Electronics & Semiconductors Impacts Consumption Patterns for Nanomaterials
- Supply Chain Disruptions Impact a Large Number of Electronic Manufacturers: % of Companies Impacted by Supply Chain Delays Due to COVID-19 Worldwide as of May 2020
- COVID-19 Derails the Construction Industry & Disrupts Demand for Nanotechnology-Based Construction Materials
- Construction Industry Collapses, Disrupting Consumption of Composite Building Materials Reinforced with CNTs
- Nanomaterials Will Change the Construction Sector
- Nanomaterials Hold Tremendous Potential for Use in Aerospace Sector
- COVID-19 Induced Weakness to Curtail Uptake of Aerospace-Grade Nanomaterials
- Rising Demand for Nanomaterials from Energy and Power Sector
- Opportunities in Oil & Gas Sector
- Future Spotlight on Gold Nanoparticles to Efficiently Harness Renewable Energy
- Nanomaterials Gather Pace in Paints & Coatings Industry
- Titanium Dioxide Nanomaterials-Based Coatings Ignite Interest
- Graphene as Nanocoatings to Find Great Demand
- Paints & Coatings Take Hit as Construction and Automotive Industries Reel Under the Pandemic
- Global Paints and Coatings Industry (in US$ Billion) for 2018, 2021, 2024 and 2027
- Personal Care Industry Seeks to Leverage Capabilities of Nanomaterials
- Growing Use of Nanomaterials in Water Treatment Applications Presents Favorable Opportunities
- Percentage of Contaminated Water in Drinking Water Supplies in Africa, Asia, and Latin America and Caribbean
- Nanocoatings & Their Widespread Uses: A Review
- CNTs Continue to Outpace Other Nanomaterials in the Pipeline in Terms of Commercial Potential
- CNTs: The Most Valued Material in the Composites Industry
- With CNT Being the Holy Grail of Material Science, the Composites Industry Remains the Breeding Ground for CNT Innovations & Commercialization of New Applications
- CNTs Holds Potential in Overcoming Silicon Based Barriers in Miniaturization
- Future Growth in Electronics End-Use Will Come from CNTs Ability to Push Beyond the Physical Limits of Moore’s Law Posed by Current Silicon Technology: Difference Between Predictions of Moore’s Law, Actual Rate of Computing Growth & Promised Potential of Nanoelectronics (In Number of Transistors Per Chip)
- Nanoclays: Market Poised to Benefit from Expanding Applications
- Novel Materials Research & Innovation Offers Platform for Growth
- Liquid Nanoclay: A Game Changing Material to Tackle Desertification Issue & Push Agricultural Output
- Organoclays: An Emerging Category with Exciting Opportunities
- Nanoclays Exude Immense Potential to Alter the Realm of Drug Delivery Mechanisms
- Expanding Role of Nanoclay in Food and Beverage Industry
- Graphene Emerges as a Promising Material for Nanocomposites
- Novel Applications Make Titanium Dioxide Nanomaterials Market to Scale New Heights
- Buoyed by Extensive Scope, Complex-Oxide Nanomaterials Market to Register Steadfast Growth
- Evolving Role of Nanoelectronics in Emerging Era of AI, Autonomous Systems, IoT & 5G: Opportunity for Growth
- COVID-19 Reinforces the Importance of Nanotechnology & Nanomaterials in Environmental Protection & Climate Change Management
- Annual CO2 Emissions (In Billion Tons) by Country
- Market to Benefit from the Increasing Spending on R&D Efforts
- Volatile Raw Material Pricing: A Key Challenge
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 233 Featured)
- Ahlstrom-Munksjo Oyj
- Altair Nanotechnologies Inc.
- American Elements
- Arkema Group
- Covestro AG
- Cytodiagnostics, Inc.
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Frontier Carbon Corporation
- Hyperion Catalysis International Inc.
- KURARAY CO., LTD.
- Nanoco Technologies Ltd
- Nanocomposix, Inc.
- Nanocyl SA
- Nanografi Nano Technology
- NanoMaterials Technology Pte Ltd.
- Nanophase Technologies Corporation
- Nanoshel LLC
- Nanostructured & Amorphous Materials, Inc.
- Raymor Industries
- Reade International Corporation
- SHOWA DENKO K.K.
- SkySpring Nanomaterials, Inc.
- Strem Chemicals, Inc.
- US Research Nanomaterials, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wt057b
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.