Workato, the leading AI-powered enterprise automation platform, announced the winners of this year’s Impact Awards at the company’s customer conference, Automate 2023. Established to celebrate customer champions on how they leverage Workato and transform their teams and organization effectiveness, this year’s winners included Snowflake, Hubspot, DoorDash, Media.Monks, and more.
“We are excited to have announced the winners of the Impact Awards at this year’s in-person Automate Conference. From myself and our entire Workato team, we’d like to extend congratulations to everyone involved,” said Vijay Tella, co-founder, and CEO of Workato. “These winners are a true testament to what innovation looks like when AI and automation are adopted to help transform the way a business operates. We continue to look to our customers for inspiration each and every day.”
Chosen by a panel of experts, including thought leaders, industry analysts, and company partners, Workato recognizes the following 8 customers who are making an impact with automation in their respective industries:
- Customer Experience Award | Snowflake: Snowflake delivers the Data Cloud — a global network where thousands of organizations mobilize data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. Inside the Data Cloud, organizations unite their siloed data, easily discover and securely share governed data, and execute diverse analytic workloads. Wherever data or users live, Snowflake delivers a single and seamless experience across multiple public clouds. Snowflake’s platform is the engine that powers and provides access to the Data Cloud, creating a solution for data warehousing, data lakes, data engineering, data science, data application development, and data sharing.
- Business + Innovation Impact Award | DoorDash: DoorDash is a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery and is constantly in pursuit of team members who can help go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. The company’s mission is to empower local economies, shape how team members move quickly, and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers, and the communities they serve.
- Social Impact Award | Hubspot: HubSpot is a leading CRM platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. Our platform includes marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. Today, thousands of customers around the world use the company’s powerful and easy-to-use tools and integrations to attract, engage, and delight customers.
- Embedded Innovation Award | Wrike: Wrike is an enterprise-ready, cloud-based collaborative work management platform for managing cross-functional work at scale that is fully configurable and enables contextual collaboration in a secure environment. Enterprises use Wrike to offer a single digital workplace for all of their departments and teams.
- AI Visionary Award | Enbridge: At Enbridge, the goal is to be the first-choice energy delivery company in North America and beyond—for customers, communities, investors, regulators and policymakers, and employees. As a diversified energy company, Enbridge is uniquely positioned to help accelerate the global transition to a cleaner energy future and do it in ways that are ethical, sustainable, and socially responsible.
- Speed to Value Award | GA Telesis: GA Telesis LLC is one of the world’s largest commercial aerospace firms with over $1.0 billion in assets under management. GA Telesis operates sales, leasing, distribution, and maintenance facilities in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Finland, and China. Over the past twenty years, GA Telesis has emerged as a global leader in the aerospace industry.
- Groundbreaker Award | Media.Monks: Media.Monks is the purely digital operating brand of S4Capital plc that connects 8,600+ digital natives across one global team. The Media.Monks team is driven by a common goal: to shift industries forward and unlock ambitious outcomes for our clients and our people. By combining media, data, social, platforms, studio, experience, brand, and technology services, the agency helps clients continuously reinvent themselves throughout increasingly rapid cycles of disruption.
Each of the winners is defining what it means to combine AI and enterprise automation to its fullest potential and how impactful it can be. The North American winners were acknowledged and presented their respected awards in person at Automate 2023. Additional international winners will be announced in the coming weeks, with award ceremonies taking place in London, Tel Aviv, Australia, and Singapore.