October 12th, 2023
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
From Zero to Hero: How To Get Started With Social Media Marketing for Your Practice
You’ve heard about the power of social media to grow your practice, but you’ve never been able to harness it. Sound familiar? You’re not alone.
Social media marketing is an ever moving target, and success isn’t as simple as posting a photo from a speaking engagement and getting likes.
In this webinar, legal social media marketing specialist, Madeline Suggs, will share best practices for firms looking to leverage Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram to grow.
In this session, we’ll explore:
– Content types and when each should be used
– Timing and frequency considerations for each platform
– How and when to engage with other users
– Paid advertising
– Understanding your analytics
– Tools and resources to help you get started and stay engaged